Monday, September 26, 2011

Disturbed – The Sickness

Review# 279

So trying to figure out the lyrics while listening to this album (I'm not huge into Disturbed and have never listened to an album) and I just couldn't figure out half of what was going on. And it turns out half the time David Draiman is singing with a weird vocal inflection and the rest he is saying “Ramidi ma ma ba di ma!/Ramidi ma ma din do!/Ramidi ma ma ba di ma!/Ramidi ma ma ba di mo!” which is... interesting. I will say that some of the tracks on this album do fall into the “awesome when drunk” category, that maybe due to the slightly ridiculous nature of the album. But on the whole this just isn't my cuppa. The combination of odd vocals and the samey Nu-Metal sound just don't flat my boat.

Down With The Sickness: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkhfL0pnMPQ&ob=av2n

No comments:

Post a Comment