Monday, September 19, 2011

Michael Jackson – History

Review: 265

Before I put this on I though to myself "I am going to hate this" and do you know what, i kind of do. Yeah, actually surprised even at my lack of any kind of nostalgia. History is an angry album, well the lyrics imply this and I guess do a degree the vocals do too. Just not very well. And any passion is completely negated by the inane pop synth and repetitive drum machine and riffs. Its all just so boring. Seriously, if people ever try to tell me that the music I listen to is repetitive then I will play this album for them. Nothing interesting and no actual energy or passion, its been ruined in the mix somewhere if it ever existed at all.

Scream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P4A1K4lXDo&ob=av2e

No comments:

Post a Comment