Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tool – Ænima

Review# 195

So Ænima, it frequents top album lists wherever possible and it is often cited as being amongst favorite albums etc. And yes it is good, I won't debate that at all. It's another one of those times where I can't say much more than what has already been extensively written about it. But this is the first time I have listened to Tool since the absolutely terrible and, plainly boring, show at the Big Day Out earlier this year. I know some may disagree with me about that set but hey, I loved their show when they played a few years back so meh. So maybe I am a bit disheartened toward them still and I have never been a fan of Tool's albums just various tracks. Maybe part of it is my innate rebellion against Prog that's interfering.
Anyway, this has turned into a ramble not a review so am just going to leave it just like this...

Hooker With A Penis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fIRo-UtdOU
Stinkfist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07pLGIgyfjw

No comments:

Post a Comment