Friday, April 1, 2011

Bob Dylan – Blood On The Tracks


Review# 91


So Bob Dylan aye? He is definitely an artist I know lots about and will be able to compare this to his other works and I understand what he is saying lyrically.... That's what I would say if it was true! This is Josh's pick so read his review from earlier in the year to get all that snazzy stuff. Thankfully the opening track is one of the only tracks that I know at all, Tangled Up In Blue - thanks Rock Band 2! I quite like that song, it has a good pace and plows on with Bobs rambling story, I don't know what the story really is since I always loose track but there is something about a girl in a topless bar tying his shoe laces. To be honest after that I tuned out for a while, the music is pretty, I don't think that's the right word but it will do, but I just found it sat better in the background of my thoughts. My ears pricked up again when Idiot Wind came on - that's a good angry song but again after that it moved back to the background of my thoughts. In all honesty I enjoyed this more than The Beatles album I did last month and it was much easier to listen to.


No comments:

Post a Comment