Friday, April 1, 2011

Gwar – War Party


Review# 92


This is music made by aliens. The lyrics are ridiculous and offensive, as one would expect but unless you are one to get offended easily then that's no biggie... I don't recommend this album to anyone who takes everything seriously! I must admit I enjoyed listening to the album more than listening to them live - visually they were great live but sound wise not so great and I could barely understand what Oderus Urungus was saying while on the album it was a lot clearer. Gwar will no be to everyone’s taste but if you get a chance to see them I do recommend you check them out... There is nothing more entertaining than seeing a band of monsters rip the chest off the Nazi Pope and the spray the audience with blood...



Bonesnapper: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkZcCnC_n4k

No comments:

Post a Comment