Monday, April 4, 2011

Wednesday 13 – Transylvania 90210


Review# 96


When the Murderdolls went on permanent hiatus after finishing off the touring etc for Beyond The Valley Of The Murderdolls singer Wednesday 13 decided to do his own thing - Transylvania 90210 is the first solo album he released. First off this is cheesy as fuck, the lyrics are terrible yet awesome and are all full of horror themed fun times and the music is super catchy Shock Rock. Personally this is one of the most fun albums I own, it is so easy to sing along to (although I don't recommend doing so on the train... Trust me!) and if more of my friends liked it then I would have half this album in every party play-list. One of the tracks on this album, God Is A Lie, also has my favourite quote/motto ever; Life's a grave... Dig it! While this was a great tie-in while waiting for(ever) for a new Murderdolls album the only thing I felt was missing in that regard was that there was no Joey Jordison smashing the shit out of the drums, but in it's own right it is a great album. So if you are in a not so serious mood and feel like some necro-fun then this is the album for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment