Sunday, March 13, 2011

Iron Maiden – Iron Maiden


Review# 73
Iron Maiden is the debut release from Iron Maiden, it is a decent enough record although I much prefer Bruce Dickinson's voice to Paul Di'Anno who is the vocalist on Maiden's first two studio albums. The feel of this album is a lot more Punk Rock and has a raw edge to it. I can totally imagine a young Iron Maiden playing songs like Running Free in seedy little bars around England and that is something I like about this record but there is just a part of me that prefers the way the band preform the songs now, maybe part o that is because I got into Maiden in backwards order but hey. Phantom Of The Opera is probably the best track on the album but Prowler, Iron Maiden and Running Free are also good tracks.

Phantom Of The Opera: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8IuFl3sMhk

No comments:

Post a Comment