Thursday, May 26, 2011

Arch Enemy - Doomsday Machine

Review# 135


I love Angela Gossow's voice, for a long time after getting this album I wanted to have a voice like hers... I still kinda do but there is a bad case of laryngitis waiting for me if I make the attempt.
This album has a few highs and lows. My main issue with it is that for a large part of the album it is all slow paced and, for ms anyway, I find I can start to tune out. But there are some great song on here non the less; Nemesis held a strong spot in my iTunes top 25 most played for quite some time. I Am Legend/Out For Blood is another great track as well as Tacking Back My Soul. The rest of the album is good even if I do tend to tune out and it does get a bit of pace back toward the end of the album.



No comments:

Post a Comment