Thursday, May 26, 2011

Howard Shore - The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring

Review# 137


It would be interesting to hear what someone who has never watched the film or read the book thinks of the Fellowship soundtrack. I think this is a fantastic soundtrack that really amplifies the emotions on screen and works well with the world... But I have seen the movies countless times and am currently reading the books for the 8th time so I could be a bit bias.
I do remember the first time I saw the film I was blown away by the music (among other things). The sound quality is great an you can hear all layers in the track, the composition it's is well done and sculpted to the environment perfectly. Enya's vocals fit well with the overall sound and theme too and I am glad they picked her voice to guest on the album.


No comments:

Post a Comment