Thursday, June 16, 2011

Revolting Cocks - Linger Ficken' Good

Review# 169

Over all Linger Ficken' Good is a much more creepy album than Got Cock? There are some fun moments like Cracking Up or serious moments like the opening spoken word track Gila Copter, but a large part if the album tends toward the creepy. Including a creepy yet awesome version of Rod Stewart's Do You Think I'm Sexy? I do like this album and it has a good sound yet I much prefer the over all sound of Got Cock? I need to get myself some more RevCo albums to really see where this fits in the whole catalogue though. It definitely is worth a listen as it does have some interesting musical concepts.
Trying to get decent clips/vids off this album is a bitch so just one today...

Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6zqYSezqwo

No comments:

Post a Comment